11.04.2011

PRETTYugly...

By an unanimous vote, this shirt has decided to be not that appealing. The jury was small, tried and true (me and my boyfriend) and still unanimous. But for some reason I am still drawn to it. When I first bought it nearly three weeks ago ( I only know because it was from Forever21 and I hold on to all my recipts from there in case I want to exchange impulse purchases), I thought it was ugly too, lurid. But in the end I was drawn to it and bought it. I have spent the past three weeks trying to develop a way to wear it, blending the ugly with my other clothes. It is a cropped top, and I do not have the guts to wear it with anything other a high waisted bottom, so I tried it out with this H&M skirt (a fall back). Initially I really liked it, the varied textures of the top along with the muted colors essential for the oncoming winter season. In effort to spice up the nearly drab colors, I added on my snakeskin mary jane's. But in the end I can't say I'm crazy over it. It is still hard to tell...

What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave me some love
xx