11.23.2011

DOLLbaby...


Ok. So this is a really sweet dress. Lacey peter pan collar, large lace material, empire waist… any girlie girl’s dream. Too bad it is a size too small, but I think I made it work. Added the black belt with the buckles to give the doll baby dress some edge. To make it weather appropriate I added some good old American Apparel thigh high socks, and my favorite tan suede wedges. I am kinda in love with this dress, because it is so easy to wear, one piece of clothing and that is it. Sometimes in hectic life, limiting difficulty in getting dressed is essential. I also think it’s really super cute. A lady at work the other day said she was obsessed with my dress, so I let her in on the secret, that it is still at Forever21 and it is a size too small, aaand I got a little rip in the lace material my first day wearing it. That was just one of many comments I got on the dress. So super cute.
I'm looking forward to wearing this dress a variety of ways through the winter!

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave me some love
xx