1.19.2012

WINTER white : SWEATER...



I enjoy this cuddly winter white wrap sweater to death. I got it on a whim in London, as it didn't fall into what I would call my typical clothing choices. Once I got into the idea of it, I deffo wore it a lot on those chilly but not cold enough days because its only major downfall is that it doesn't fit comfortably underneath most of my outerwear. This fact does make this piece extremely difficult to wear in the winter winter time, but luckily, the sunshine and the lull in the wind yesterday, made it easy to whip off my lil leather jacket and have my bf snap some photos. Decided to go a different route than last time in this bad boy (here), making it more casual and comfortable... and suitable for winter white...
White sweaters are allowed right... because sweaters are meant for winter?
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave me some love
xx