1.25.2012

DOTS & sparkle...

Having been less than inspired by clothes, once again... I have come up with an ensemble that I would not define as "Typical Randi," but at the same time I feel like that may be changing. I asked my friend what to wear, and she suggested I put all my clothes on my bed, and pick pieces that way. I giggled, imagining the mess my room would become (even bigger than it is now) if I were to do that. But I took the concept, and kind of chose blindly, choosing a skirt that had fallen off a hanger and  sweater that was not put away yet. I actually really like the combination featuring my polka dotted skirt and one of my favorite glitter sweaters. Who doesn't like dots and sparkle...
How do you chose your clothes when inspiration hasn't hit?

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave me some love
xx