1.23.2012

GREEN giant...


Ok. So. The last couple of weeks have been very hard for me... working hard, and being way less inspired, except by shoes. So these past few weeks, I have gone on a shoe hunt and shoe spree. To some my spree might sound minimal, but to me, three pairs of shoes in 1.5 weeks is a bit over the top. I must justify my shoe thrill purchases in saying that, I got them all for great deals! This makes me happy as well as the new shoe boxes to join my wardrobe family.

These green beauties were my last shoe find. Betsey Johnson didn't fail me when I stumbled on these chunky updated classics roving NastyGal for ideas and shoes. The day after I ordered them, I read this on Refinery29 about "winter boots," so I felt the purchase to be even more justified.  I was dreaming about what to wear them with, and this outfit, was deffo not part of the dream...but I was on my way to wear something else when somehow I came upon this quirky combo, and decided to add my towering GREEN giants...

Do you have any indoor/outdoor winter weather boots or any other great winter weather shoe finds?
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave me some love
xx