1.16.2012

WINTER white : PARTY...

So, we have previously discussed the topic of white, and when it is appropriate to sport said color. We have also come to the conclusion that these old school rules restricting the wear of white have been thrown out the window, so it is acceptable at any time.... but is it really? I have been yearning for  the color white...jeans, blouses, dresses skirts... Maybe I am missing the summer and its sunshine and warmth, or I am feeling rebellious. But I think white is nice all year round, so this week I am going to share some of my favorite winter white ensembles, starting with the party edition...
 A frilly white dress, with a wintery pattern of leaves and birds, opaque tights and fun blue shoes!

Would you wear a white party frock in winter?
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave me some love
xx