1.12.2012

RED legs...

As we all know well, I am a sucker for legwear (by legwear I mean, tights, socks...everything, though this does exclude pants). It took me a while to be bold enough to wear intricately patterned tights or decorated fishnets, but now, I thought I was ready to venture into the world of colored tights. These colored tights have been popping up everywhere, and now it is my turn. I do have mixed feelings and reservations, but colored tights are so fun and can completely transform an outfit. Try to imagine this grey dress and black pumps with some plain sheer black tights, or even patterned fishnets... Completely different look right?
Deffo going to keep trying different colors.... What kinds of legwear are you sporting this winter?

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave me some love
xx