10.14.2011

FALLing...

The cooler weather is hitting us, and so everyone is gearing up for the lower temperatures. I decided to bring in the still summer trending maxi skirt, and apply it to the autumnal season. This skirt that I bought in London at my favorite Primark, has only been worn twice. That's it. The practical black long length skirt has only seen the outdoors twice. I can't say I am always practical, but even to me that seems indecent, now that I have rediscovered the piece and figured out how I wanted to wear it. I have been looking for lower hem-lines, as midi and maxi and tea length skirts are coming in with fall, and to add a new dimension to my skirt selection. I am searching for my perfect fall skirt, but I am liking this two hit wonder in the meantime...




Notice anything else different... other than the hemline?
xx


2 comments:

  1. Is it the red lipstick??

    ReplyDelete
  2. DUDE.
    1. LOVE the long skirt, never seen you in a long skirt before
    2. You went the riri route. I thought we already discussed this.
    3. Good job changing it up, this is much more boho/flowy then your usual look.

    ReplyDelete

leave me some love
xx