12.05.2011

a WALK in the PARK..

This weekend, on the crisp and sunny Saturday, my boyfriend and I took a little walk through the park on our quest for Saturday lunch. It is always an adventure when he has the camera, but it is deffo fun taking pictures with a person, and he gets camera happy which is also fun. I wore one of my sister's forgotten about dresses, which she handed down to me (funny, the older sister getting hand-me-downs from the younger sister...that's just how we work). I have been meaning to wear this dress for ages (she bequeathed to to me over the summer, with a few other random dresses), but something about the open back and shape of the dress was holding me back. On a whim... I wore it. The grey color and subtle patterning, create a seamless transition from the warm to the cooler seasons, throw on a leather jacket, and it belongs to fall..
Love fall sunshine....and easy dresses for all seasons!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave me some love
xx