12.09.2011

BLACK widow...

All black, almost everything... There is the rare occasion where everything I wear is all black. Something about that doesn't settle right with me. I know plenty of people who wear black all the time, for either ease or stylishness or obligation. I just rather not. But sometimes it is fun to wander into the dark side (tehehe)...
I got this shirt when I was shopping for a dress alternative (I like to keep my options open...aka. I like to go shopping). Buying this shirt, even looking at this shirt was missing the mark a bit, but I was seduced by its sexy shoulder cut outs, sheer fabric and striking silhouette. And like most (read, all) things in my wardrobe, I had to have it. Paired with my black skinny jeans (end all black) and ruby slippers, it created just the right dynamic to mourn the nice weather and usher in the gloom (dramatic, I know)...
Can't be too gloomy when you're wearing red patent leather pumps and a pretty blouse though...
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave me some love
xx