9.22.2011

brightsOUT...

So this week started off cool, like the beginnings of autumn, but again the temperatures are rising. The fluctuation is something we should all be getting used to as the transition into fall begins. I was so excited to start to wear my tights (premature as always) and snuggle in my sweaters and even bust out my fav "leather" jacket... but of course it got a little warm again... and I brought the brights back out...


I put the hot green yellow mini with black to help merge the bright colored skirt into the more fall- like season. Though, summer is not officially over (fall begins on the 23rd technically), the beginning of classes and "back to school" shopping, usher in autumn in my mind. Which means it is time to start looking the part..

I love autumn for its diversity in temperatures, colors, and most of all clothing options. But pumpkin lattes and hot apple cider are pluses too!!


2 comments:

  1. Sooo much about this post I like I don't even know were to startt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ugh i love it ALL. and the belt is approved :) those shoes are drool worthy. so glad you are posting more consistently

    ReplyDelete

leave me some love
xx