4.18.2011

Cookie Crumbs...

It was time for more cookies already! The people at work loved the mixed chip cookies I brought in on Friday. All the cookies I brought were gone in less than an hour. I must have brought at least 35. Oh well...  Then the cookies that were left at home were terrorized by my family, resulting in 3 cookies left by Sunday.

This time, the Sous Chef took charge and made these little delights, with my "help" ( I mostly got in the way). Some people call them tea cookies, I just call them delicious. We used this recipe our old math teacher uses when she bakes cookies for her students to eat during their tests. I don't remember much math, but I deffo remember these cookies.

Cream...

1 cup ( 2 sticks) butter
3/4 cup sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla (we used almond extract instead)

Mix in...
1 cup of Walnuts or Pecans ( we used pecans...mmm)

Add in...
2 1/4 cups Flour


Ball the dough, some times it's a little crumbly, and place it on ungreased cookie sheet...


Bake for 8 to 12 minutes at 325 degrees...

And lastly before they get too cool, put powdered sugar on them!

These are deffo going to disappear too... Yummy... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave me some love
xx