7.07.2011

SteppingOut...

Last week my sister and I took a late night adventure, and said "We'll be right back...Stepping out." I remember my sister saying that our late departure was "a dressed-up stroll." That it was... and at the end of said "stroll," I know my feet were feeling it.

 Part of the fun was getting ready for this impromptu excursion. A flurry of picking out clothing, a dash or two of make-up, and a lot of giggles. It was silly and spontaneous, and that may be the explanation of my ensemble. My outfit is neat and put together, but it does not look like typical "Randi Out and About on a Friday Night" outfit.  As we know, I am over the top esp going out, but of late, this is dimming. The black jeans threw my sister off and nearly threw me off too. I would generally wear a skirt or a dress, but in haste, indecision and grumpiness, I put on denim. The red shoes, sheer blouse, cinching belt and lipstick, all fit in typical Randi character. Changing it up from time to time is nice...

But it was deffo good times with my sissie in red heels and lipstick...

1 comment:

leave me some love
xx