9.28.2011

a girl can DREAM...

Ok kids. Mama wants to buy a pair of shoes... beauteous shoes, way out of reach shoes. Like honestly, I made the major mistake of looking at the B Brian Atwood shoe collection available at Saks online when they premiered. Ever since then, I have been obsessed.
I truly pity the major players in my life... because they have heard about them for what feels like weeks. My store manager at work is at the point where she is telling me to just get them, and my parents are shaking their heads, and I am sure my boyf wants to tune it out (although he is sweet). Just the other day I was talking about all the things I could wear them with, trying to convince my parents they were worth the dollars. Oh and I will keep having dreams about all the lovely little outfits I could create with those sexy ankle boots... I may or may not be drooling...

But a girl can dream right...?
all images found on www.saksfifthavenue.com
So if any one is interested in contributing a donation to the "Randi Needs Shoes Fund," just let me know and we can set it up....
Just kidding?
siiiigh
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave me some love
xx